Working Safely Near Open Water Course
Many sites are located on or near open water and knowing what to do in the event of an emergency can be the difference between life and death.
This 3-hour Working Safely Near Open Water Course is designed to increase the safety awareness of those working around or near open water and what to do in the event a rescue needs to be made.
This 3 hour Working Safely Near Open Water training course covers the following:
- Health and safety;
- Water safety basics;
- Understanding and appreciating open water;
- Water safety and rescue equipment;
- Responding to a water emergency;
- Water rescue (practical);
- CPR modifications for drowned casualties.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the course tutor.
On successful completion, learners will receive a CPD accredited certificate in Working Safely Near Open Water, valid for three years.
3 Hour Working Safely Near Open Water CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- CPD Accredited certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.