Supervisors Training Course
All good and successful teams require managers and supervisors who are effective in their roles.
Our 2-day Supervisors Course teaches the theory of some of the key areas required for those entering a new role as a supervisor or those that are already in supervisory roles.
By the end of the course, learners will have a better understanding and a solid foundation of the role of a supervisor and techniques required to successfully organise and direct work effort within their teams.
This 2 day Supervisors training course will cover the following:
- Defining the supervisor role;
- The responsibilities of supervisors;
- Management styles;
- Core skills;
- The actions of good supervisors;
- Managing productivity and quality;
- Setting objectives;
- How to allocate the work effectively;
- Giving clear instructions;
- Keeping control;
- Actions to create a motivating working environment;
- Dealing with difficult staff and situations;
- Performance reviews;
- Your role in developing people;
- Identifying individual training and development needs;
- Training on-the-job;
- Personal communication skills;
- Effective team communications;
- Action planning.
Learners are assessed through three multiple choice question papers (one for each unit).
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer via a number of individual and group exercises. Furthermore, learners will participate in question and answer sessions, a short presentation and complete a short multiple choice assessment paper.
On successful completion learners will receive a certificate of attendance.
Progression routes include apprenticeships in Level 3 and 5 Management and Leadership.
2 Day Supervisors CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.