Supervising First Aid for Mental Health Training Course
This 2-day Supervising First Aid for Mental Health Course is aimed at both supervisor and manager levels within the workplace.
It covers the content of both Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health-related subjects are covered in this 2 day level 3 training course, including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – identifying mental health conditions;
- Self-harm – Providing advice and starting a conversation;
- Suicide, stress and eating disorders;
- Mental health conditions and personality disorders;
- Drugs and alcohol;
- Bipolar disorder;
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan;
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace;
- Depression and anxiety.
We use a range of methods, including practical and questioning – open and multiple-choice question papers.
A maximum of 16 students is allowed on the course – subject to the size of the room the trainer may reduce numbers. Please check beforehand.
On successful completion, learners will receive a Level 3 certificate in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health, valid for three years.
2 Day Supervising First Aid for Mental Health CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.