Principles of Customer Service Training Course
Principles of Customer Service Course - Level 2
There are few differentiators in today’s service sector but excellent customer service can help set a company apart from others.
This 1-day course has been carefully designed by service specialists to encompass relevant topics that are important for those working within the service sectors.
This course is aimed at anyone working within the service sector with scenarios and roleplays orientated to different service settings.
- First impressions;
- What is customer service;
- Why customer service matters;
- Identifying customers, their needs and expectations;
- Communication and building rapport;
- The art of conversation;
- Gathering feedback;
- Dealing with problems and complaints;
- Innovation going above and beyond.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer via question and answer sessions, participation in group exercises, roleplays and a short multiple choice assessment paper.
On successful completion, learners will receive a CPD Approved certificate in Principles of Customer Service, valid for three years.
1 Day Principles of Customer ServiceIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- CPD approved certificate in Principles of Customer Service – valid for three years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.