- This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to initiate a conversation around mental health.
- You will also learn about the first aid action plan for mental health and know how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
This distance learning course will be delivered through a number of face to face webinars with your tutor that last approximately 40 minutes per session and a number of self directed study sessions in between each session, these will be supported by a range of resources including a course manual.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions;
- Providing advice and starting a conversation;
- Mental health conditions;
- Drugs and alcohol;
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan;
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace.
- Through a professional discussion which includes questions and scenarios with the trainer / assessor and evidenced by a recorded video call. Each delegate has a maximum of 60 minutes to complete the assessment.
- On successful completion a nationally accredited certificate will be issued.
- * In addition, the learner will need access to a computer with a reasonable internet connection in order to access the distance learning resources and communicate with the Trainer/Assessor.*
First Aid for Mental Health Course - Level 2Individual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Material and resources are provided.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.