IOSH Managing Safely Training Course
IOSH Managing Safely Course
This management level IOSH Managing Safely Course is aimed at supervisors or managers in the workplace who have health and safety responsibilities for their team and who may be required to assess risks in the workplace.
This 4 day IOSH Managing Safely Training Course covers the following:
- Introduction to managing safely;
- Assessing risks;
- Controlling risks;
- Responsibilities and the law;
- Understanding hazards;
- Incident and accident investigation;
- Measuring performance.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer along with a theory assessment paper of 30 questions on the final day. On successful completion, learners will be given a practical project to complete within 14 days after the course.
On successful completion, learners will receive an IOSH accredited certificate in Managing Safely, valid for three years.
4 Day IOSH Managing Safely CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- IOSH accredited certificate in Managing Safely, valid for three years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.