First Aid for Mental Health Training Course
This 1-day First Aid for Mental Health Course covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within the workplace.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health-related subjects are covered in thid 1 day level 2 training course, including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions;
- Providing advice and starting a conversation;
- Mental health conditions;
- Drugs and alcohol;
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan;
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace.
We use a range of methods, including practical and questioning – open and multiple-choice question papers.
A maximum of 16 students is allowed on the course – subject to the size of the room the trainer may reduce numbers. Please check beforehand.
On successful completion, learners will receive a Level 2 certificate in First Aid for Mental Health, valid for three years.
1 Day First Aid for Mental Health CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.