Fire Marshal Training Course
Fire Marshal Course
The fire safety reform order places responsibilities on employers and other responsible persons in the workplace to provide information to their employees on fire safety-related matters.
The half-day course gives learners the required knowledge and skills to act as fire wardens/fire marshals within the workplace.
This 3.5 hour Fire Marshal training course covers the following:
- Why fire safety is important;
- Common causes of workplace fires;
- Fire prevention and protection measures;
- Anatomy of a fire;
- What to do in the event of a fire;
- Fire classifications;
- Fire extinguishers and other firefighting equipment that can be found in the workplace;
- Introduction to the fire risk assessment process;
- Roles and responsibilities of the fire marshal;
- Fire safety briefings;
- Fire drills;
- Safe use of fire extinguishers (practical) can be added to the course.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer via question and answer sessions, participation in group exercises and a short multiple choice assessment paper.
Candidates should be free from injury or illness that may prevent them from bending, twisting and moving around a simulated casualty on the floor.
On successful completion, learners will receive a CPD Approved certificate in Working as a Fire Marshal, valid for three years.
3.5 Hour Fire Marshal CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- CPD Approved certificate in Working as a Fire Marshal, valid for three years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.