Fire Awareness Training Course
Fire Awareness Course
The fire safety reform order places responsibilities on employers and other responsible persons in the workplace to provide information to their employees on fire safety related matters. This short course covers the basics that every employee or person entering the workplace should know.
This 2 hour Fire Awareness training course covers the following:
- Common causes of workplace fires;
- Fire prevention and protection measures;
- Anatomy of a fire;
- What to do in the event of a fire.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer through question and answer sessions.
On successful completion, learners will receive a certiciate of attendance in Fire Safety Awareness, valid for three years.
2 Hour Fire Awareness CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Certificate of attendance in Fire Safety Awareness – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.