Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
Emergency First Aid at Work - Level 3 Course
This fascinating 1-day Emergency First Aid course is aimed at those who are required to act as a workplace first aider in a low-risk workplace. Alternatively, it is a great course for those who want to learn life-saving first aid skills.
This 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work training course covers the following:
- The roles and responsibilities of the first aider;
- Assessing a first aid scene;
- Assessing a casualty;
- How to manage a casualty who is unconscious and both breathing and not breathing;
- How to perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR);
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safely;
- How to place an unconscious casualty who is breathing into the recovery position;
- How to treat a casualty who is choking;
- How to treat a casualty who is bleeding, wounded and/or in shock;
- How to treat a variety of minor injuries commonly found in the workplace.
Learners are assessed throughout the course through trainer observations on several practical skills. These include:
- CPR and safe use of an AED
- Recovery position
- Choking and bleeding assessments
At the end of the course, learners will complete a short multiple-choice theory assessment paper where they are required to score 11 out of 15 to pass.
Candidates should be free from injury or illness that may prevent them from bending, twisting and moving around a simulated casualty on the floor.
On successful completion, learners will receive a Level 3 certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work, valid for three years.
Download Leaflet - Emergency First Aid at Work
Download Poster - Emergency First Aid at Work
1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.