Conflict Management Training Course
Conflict Management Course - Level 2
This 1-day course is aimed at anyone who may come into conflict situations within their job role. The course can be tailored through scenarios and roleplays for various settings, e.g. retail, security, soft services and many more. Our trainers are specialist conflict management / resolution trainers and throughout the day develop the theory into practical roleplay environments.
- Importance of positive communication;
- Link managing customer expectations to reducing conflict;
- The differences between passive, assertive and aggressive;
- Identifying strategies for problem solving;
- Human responses to conflict/how the brain reacts;
- Common triggers and inhibitors;
- Stages of escalation in conflict situations;
- Theory and application of a dynamic risk assessment;
- Effective communication methods;
- Common communication barriers and how to overcome these;
- Defusing emotive conflict situations;
- Identify how to work with other colleagues to de-escalate situations;
- Importance of accessing help and support following a situation;
- Benefits of reflecting and sharing good practice and experiences.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer via question and answer sessions, participation in group exercises, roleplays and a short multiple choice assessment paper.
On successful completion, learners will receive a CPD Approved certificate in Conflict Management, valid for three years
1 Day Conflict Management CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- CPD approved certificate in Conflict Management – valid for three years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments and a buffet lunch – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.