Citizen Aid Training Course
Citizen Aid Course - Level 2
It is unfortunate that in the world today there is an increased risk of terrorist acts. This course is designed to prepare learners in what to do in the event of a terrorist attack.
In the early stages of an attack, the emergency services will likely be delayed in getting treatment to those who may well have been shot, stabbed or suffered blast injuries. This course gives learners the knowledge and lifesaving skills for this type of extreme situation
This 4 hour Citizen Aid training course covers the following:
- How to use the citizen aid app or pocket book;
- How to deal with a knife attacker or active shooter;
- Explosion related injuries;
- Suspicious and/or unattended items;
- Acid and vehicle attacks;
- Prioritising casualties;
- Controlling severe external bleeding;
- Making improvised tourniquets;
- Reporting and passing information to the emergency services.
Learners are assessed throughout the course by the trainer through scenario learning.
Candidates should be free from injury or illness that may prevent them from bending, twisting and moving around a simulated casualty on the floor.
On successful completion, learners will receive a Level 2 certificate in Citizen Aid, valid for three years.
Download Leaflet - Citizen Aid
Download Poster - Citizen Aid
4 Hour Citizen Aid CourseIndividual Cost
- Excellent tuition by experienced trainers.
- Accredited nationally approved certificate – valid for 3 years.
- Glossy course material.
- Light refreshments – if the course is held on Axis premises.
- Option for the course to be delivered throughout the UK at no additional charge.
- Assessment fees and certification fees included.
Ready to book a course?
Get in touch and one of our trainers will be in contact.